FREE......Water soluble fabric marker set and Sarah Payne pattern card
It might be grey and blustery outside but inside issue 46 we’ve got Spring on our minds with a heap of fresh and cheerful Spring palette projects!
- Give your bedroom a fresh look with Trudi Wood’s beautiful modern-vintage quilt
- Combine a printed panel with clever piecing with this brand-new project from Makower
- Turn your old denim jeans into a smart cushion and learn some new tricks too!
- Our hexie pincushion thread catcher is the most useful piece of kit you’ll ever make – guaranteed!
- Origami stars add a 3D design element to this soft and stylish table runner
- Debbie Von Grabler Crozier’s journey case is such a smart bag for sewing supplies or toiletries (and it’s easy to make too!)
- We meet up with Sarah Illing from the Young Quilter’s group to find out about the next generation of quilters
- Our bonus free gift is an exclusive Sarah Payne cat draught excluder pattern card
- Plus the latest fabrics, gorgeous step by step photos, interviews and inspiration!