Quilt-as-you-go 36-page booklet, exclusively by Lynne Goldsworthy
This month we celebrate colour in our fluorescent-themed issue making the most of bold fabric and eye-catching blocks to brighten up your home!
This issue also includes:
- Use half-square triangles and zingy Kona solids to create a stunning bed-size quilt from Paula Steel.
- Discover how to weave your fabric to achieve the perfect sewing supplies basket.
- Meet one of Britain’s oldest scissor manufacturers and win an exclusive pair of personalised shears!
- Debbie von Grabler-Crozier shares how to make a 2-in-1 scrap-busting quilt and offers her tips for perfect curved bias binding every time.
- We get to know the lovely Magie and Bob of The African Fabric Shop and find out how they source and select their vibrant range of fabrics and sewing goodies.
- Beth Studley shows off her Sundance collection for Makower in a striking quilt using pieced triangles and straight line quilting.
- Brighten up your sofa with a charming cushion made of scraps and sewn into a big, bold Evening Star design.
- PLUS, full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by-step photos, interviews and inspiration!