This month, we’re embracing the great outdoors, sharing projects inspired by wildlife, beautiful botanicals and makes you can use outside in the garden!
This issue also includes:
- Discover all about iconic designer William Morris and use the latest fabric range to create a quick English paper-pieced hexie pouch.
- Celebrate tropical plants and birds with Lynne Goldsworthy’s stunning Monsoon quilt!
- Join in Part 5 of our exclusive quilt-along with Jennie Rayment!
- Discover how to quilt ‘without quilting’ in Sarah Payne’s expert technique guide.
- Sarah Ashford gives you the low-down on this year’s QuiltCon in Nashville, while Naomi Clarke shares all about her textiles trip to Paris.
- Recreate your hometown or favourite local landmarks with Amy Ball’s incredible panoramic wall hanging.
- Janet Goddard encourages us to rifle through our stash to create a wonderful scrappy card trick quilt.
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by-step photos and inspiration!