Join us this month as we embrace summer with a selection of stunning tropical quilts and fun projects for your home! Hit refresh on your sewing room and bring the sunshine indoors with this jam-packed issue filled with inspiration and exclusive interviews, just in time for Festival of Quilts 2019!
This issue also includes:
- Michael Caputo shares a luxurious-looking arrowhead quilt tutorial using the latest collection of Art Gallery Fabrics
- Meet the star speaker of 2019's Festival of Quilts, textile artist India Flint
- Follow Amy Ball's brilliant step-by-step tutorial to create a summery half square triangle quilt
- Use the classic flying geese shape to make a stylish new wall hanging
- Lynne Goldsworthy explains how to make a real impact with super-size blocks
- Master English paper piecing with our gorgeous Tilda butterfly quilt by Michelle Roberts
- Share the story behind your quilt and be in with the chance of winning an exclusive workshop with Great British Sewing Bee star Stuart Hillard!
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by step photos and inspiration!