This month we're letting our quilting imaginations take flight, taking a closer look at classic quilting blocks and techniques and giving them a modern makeover! Join in the fun with lots of fantastic projects, interviews and inspiration inside!
This issue also includes:
- Naomi Clarke's fabulous cover quilt showcasing the stunning windmill block in poppy pinks and lively prints
- We meet the latest Dragon to enter Dragon's Den, Crafter's Companion owner, Sara Davies and learn her secrets to creative career success!
- Michelle Roberts shares how to transform the log cabin block into a beautiful heart design
- Emily Lang showcases the modern ways to display the shoo-fly block on your next quilt
- Master English paper piecing with Amy Ball's brilliant wall hangings and get to grips with foundation paper piecing as Irene Sytema-Staal shares her super summery ice lolly cushion pattern
- Share the story behind your quilt and be in with the chance of winning an exclusive workshop with Great British Sewing Bee star Stuart Hillard!
- PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by step photos and inspiration!