This month's 100 page issue of Quilt Now gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive Janome Dresden ruler and project book.
This issue we’re offering more inspiration than ever before, with a whopping 25 patchwork and quilting projects to start! Boost your sewing skills, master new quilting techniques and celebrate the best of our wonderful quilting community in our jam-packed summer issue.
Features & Benefits
- Master the Dresden block with the step-by-step project book!
- Discover a huge variety of ways to bind your quilt following Sarah Payne’s step-by-step guide
- Meet talented designer Sandra Johnson and learn how to use patchwork quilts to make unique clothing
- Enjoy 6 quilt projects to stretch your skills!
- Stash-busting ideas for cushions, bags and more
- Stuart Hillard recommends his must-have quilting tools
- Get stuck into lots of stunning patchwork cushions, bags and quick-make gifts this weekend!
- Plus, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, quilting news, gorgeous step-by step photos, and inspiration
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a Janome Dresden ruler and project book