Simply Cards & Papercraft 193 is on sale now and comes with an all-occasion A4 stamp set from Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady
- 139 expert hints to inspire your crafting
- Beautiful birthday makes using Spellbinders new releases
- Step into summer with Avery Elle's all-occasion makes
- Celebrate in style with our graduation gift ideas & more
- Fabuous freebies - digital stamps from Time for Tea Designs
- Exclusive interview - Shimelle Laine chats all things scrapbooking
- On-trend designs - Sophisticated watercolour florals from My Favorite Things
- Also inside: bold & beautiful - try our alcohol ink masterclass
'Nice magazine. Interesting!'
Submitted By: Yvonne Cormier, 31-Oct-2019
'Tolles Magazin, würde ich wieder kaufen!'
Submitted By: Trusted Customer, 30-Oct-2019
'great awesome price. nice read. great info'
Submitted By: michelle lyman, 28-Oct-2019
'ich bin immer wieder begeistert'
Submitted By: Trusted Customer, 24-Oct-2019
'Would recommend this mag to anyone interested in card making. Great'
Submitted By: Sylvia Fisher, 22-Oct-2019
'Good magazine with free gifts and great projects. It was on special offer so a really good deal.'
Submitted By: Pearl Farrier, 22-Oct-2019
'A great and crafty packed magazine'
Submitted By: Patricia Duffy, 30-Sep-2019
'lovely magazine and freebies'
Submitted By: Trusted Customer, 13-Sep-2019
'I haven't used everything in the pack, but I was glad I bought it. Loaded with stamps and papers, full of ideas to get you started'
Submitted By: Antoinette Lamb, 30-Aug-2019
'My package came. I ordered six magazines. All were gone. Help I want my magazines'
Submitted By: Kathy Anderlini, 19-Aug-2019
'Many wonderful card making ideas are in this issue.'
Submitted By: Linda Morgan, 07-Aug-2019