Included in this bundle you will get Simply Made Crafts Landscape Album, Additions, and Small Binding Set, which contains all the elements needed to create an easily assembled landscape memory album.
Designed to create beautiful landscape memory albums, the 16 elements Landscape Photo Album die set features the covers, pages, a pocket, and a belly band dies to make an interactive album as well as decorative elements such as a border, labels and frame dies. The two outer binding wings form the outside covers and the remaining inside binding wings are for the pages. The back of the binding forms the spine of the album.
Create a beautiful Landscape memory album using the Mini Album Add On Die Set from Simply Made Crafts. The die set contains 37 dies of different designs including frames, borders and a delicate leaf design including beautiful messages, perfect for adding a unique decorative element to your album creation.
This Ultimate Binding & Spine System allows you to create perfect binding elements so that you can create memory books and mini albums of different heights. The embossed size markings on the flaps allow for perfect cutting to customise to different heights, completely hidden once assembled.
Please Note: Large format die-cutting machine required for the largest die. The album has been created using Simply Made Crafts Landscape Album Die Set, Landscape Additions Die Set & Large Ultimate Binding Die Set.
Features & Benefits
- Includes the covers, pages, pocket, belly bands and more dies
- Use the circle die to make thumb holes at the top of your pockets
- Use the mat die to create inserts for the page pockets
- Assembled Size: 223mm x 163mm
- Largest Album Die: 244mm x 177mm
- Largest Additions Die: 53.8mm x 76.6mm
- Largest Binding Die: 162.5mm x 102mm
The binding elements increase in size and layer together to create a hinge system.
1. Die cut chosen amount of hinge elements depending on how many pages and width of spine you want to create.
2. Fold score lines of each hinge element and attach them together by gluing the central panel to the centre of the next size up hinge element.
3. Use double sided tape to both sides of the hinges and attach pages