The Shaun the Sheep Die Set is part of the light-hearted Wallace & Gromit Collection designed to help you bring your much loved Wallace & Gromit characters to life!
This die set consists of 7 metal dies that build a lovely Shaun the Sheep character design. Use with the coordinating stamps, dies and embossing folders in this collection to create a variety of fun and fantastic Wallace & Gromit creations.
Features & Benefits
- Includes 7 metal dies
- Shaun the Sheep character design
- Largest Die Size: approx. 6.1cm x 4.7cm
- Smallest Die Size: 2cm x 1.5cm
Cut the following:
- 1. Front and back legs, head and ears and finally eye centres in black.
- 2. His hair, tail, and eyes in white, add a little shading to these to give definition.
- 3. Now cut the jumper, cuffs, arms, jumper and collar in cream again adding shading.
- 4. Finally cut out the orange and purple stripes, then mat them onto the jumper. If you have a knitted embossing folder you could add detail at this point.
- 5. Follow the image to mat and layer the image by adding the legs and arms on the jumper, the tail to the back and the face and features to the front.
- 6. Your Shaun should now come to life.