Wallace & Gromit Die Set Wallace | Set of 11
The Wallace Die Set is part of the light-hearted Wallace & Gromit Collection designed to help you bring your much loved Wallace & Gromit characters to life!
This die set consists of 11 metal dies that build a Wallace character design. Use with the coordinating stamps, dies and embossing folders in this collection to create a variety of fun and fantastic Wallace & Gromit creations.
Features & Benefits
- Includes 11 metal dies
- Wallace character design
- Largest Die Size: approx. 5.3cm x 3.2cm
- Smallest Die Size: approx. 1.3cm x 0.4cm
Cut the following:
- 1. Ears, Nose, Neck, Head Hands and fingers in flesh/pink. The inner ear, hand and neck should be in a slightly darker shade to show shadowing, whilst the nose should be slightly lighter.
- 2. Eyes, teeth, shirt and collar in white, and the tie in red.
- 3. All parts of the right and left arm in beige and the tank top in green.
- 4. Now cut the trousers, the hammer and the mouth back in brown.
- 5. Finally cut the eyeballs and boots in black and the spanner in grey.
Follow the picture to mat and layer the face and features, then the shirt, tie and tank top, adding some shading and detail with blending inks.
Add the arms after forming them following the picture of Wallace, again add shading where needed. Attach the hands and either of the tools, the additional diagrams show how to shape the fingers to hold one of the tools.
Put the upper body and the head together with the lower body, add the boots and your Wallace is complete.
|Range||Wallace and Gromit|