Our eighth issue of brand-new magazine Your Crochet and Knitting brings you quick and easy projects to crochet and knit with your bumper yarn kit.
Your yarn kit includes 8 vibrant colours, perfect for making fun, bright projects – as well as knitting needles and a crochet hook so you can start making straight away.
We bring you exclusive and beginner-friendly makes for your little ones, your home or just for you, including both crocheted and knitted Wallace and Gromit toys and a bonus pattern for infamous villain, Feathers McGraw.
The magazine also features crochet tips with Bella Coco, an interesting take on C2C crochet and our team’s review of the best British-made yarn.
- 44 quick and easy designs you’ll love to make
- Fun and colourful toys, including Wallace and Gromit, Little Bo Peep and embellished mermaids
- Spring-inspired clothing and accessories, for babies and for you
- Make teddy crochet blocks with Bella Coco
- Beginner’s guide to C2C crochet
- Emma from Emma Knitty talks about craft as therapy
- Our team tests out a selection of ‘Best of British’ yarns
- The fifth instalment of our six-part crochet-and knit-along blankets
- Basic crochet and knitting stitches with clear step-by-step guides
- Packed with yarn inspiration