Crochet Now Magazine #92 With Battersea Crochet Hook & Stitch Marker Set & Bonus Pattern Book
This month's issue of Crochet Now is a totally pawsome animal inspired themed magazine that comes complete with an exclusive Battersea Crochet Hook & Stitch Marker Set featuring cats and a BONUS Crochet Gifts issue 4 pattern book.
Read our interview with Emma from Stitching Me Softly about running a small craft business and join Sarah-Jayne's Bella Coco Crochet Chronicles for a masterclass on mini basket weave stitch technique. Don't miss out on our official Battersea cat toy pattern to use with your hook & stitch marker set, Pawsome Blanket from Caroline Warren, Bearnie The Hamster Toy from Alison Holloway, Hello Sausage Cushion from Lisa Hooper and many more!
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 68 joyful patterns for you to try at home
- Brand new patterns from all your favourite crochet designers & experts
- Create an adorable Battersea cat toy with your hook & stitch marker set
- Plenty of animal themed projects such as blankets, toys, cushions and mug cosy
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes Battersea Crochet Hook & Stitch Marker Set featuring cats and a BONUS Crochet Gifts issue 4 pattern book