Knit Now Magazine #134
This month's 132-page issue of Knit Now - our biggest ever! - gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration. This magazine comes complete with a festive pattern book, plus an extra 100-page knitting magazine. Knit Now Issue 1 is also available to download if you'd like to go back to where it all began!
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive interview with cover star, Zandra Rhodes - plus new pattern!
- Packed with most ever patterns, just for you
- Official Clangers knits
- New interview with Debbie Bliss + exclusive pattern
- Fascinating feature on Christmas jumpers
- We launch the inaugural CraftWorld Awards!
- Lace knitting: How To
- 7 reasons to make your own gifts
- Garments in sizes UK 6-36
- The best tips and advice from knitting experts
- 132 page magazine
- Includes a festive pattern book, plus an extra 100-page knitting magazine! Knit Now Issue 1 is also now available to download