Knit Now Magazine #153 With Frida Kahlo Chunky Needles & West Yorkshire Spinners Pattern Book
This month's issue of Knit Now comes complete with an exclusive pair of Frida Kahlo chunky knitting needles and West Yorkshire Spinners Quick Knits pattern book, as well as a puzzle book.
Find out how you can be more natural and eco-friendly with your knitting, learn how you can get crafting for charity and find the best tips and advice from our knitting experts. Don't miss out on our beautiful Tutti Frutti Pullover from Laura Baker, Watermelon Cardigan from Jane Burns and Citrus Slice Hat & Mitts from Sophie McKane.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 29 patterns for you to try at home
- Create you very own Frida Kahlo inspired cushion with our official West Yorkshire Spinners pattern book
- Plenty of bright, fun patterns for garments, accessories, homewares and kids' knits
- Learn how to make your knitting habits more eco-friendly
- Find out what is going on in the yarn community
- Best tips and advice from our knitting experts
- Garments in sizes 6-36
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes pair of Frida Kahlo chunky knitting needles and West Yorkshire Spinners Quick Knits pattern book, as well as a puzzle book