Die-cutting Essentials 50 is packed with stylish die-cutting tips to use tonight! Every issue includes a gorgeous die-gift to build your stash and ideas for how to use your gift. This 2-piece Sweet Pea die set included in issue 50 is so clever because it allows you to create an ornate panel, but also gives you an outline die. The sophisticated design is perfect for all-occasion makes and we were even inspired to try an easy gatefold card! And speaking of inspiration, don’t forget to check inside the issue for all the stunning projects from the design team. There’s plenty to keep you busy!
- Brand-new releases from Joanna Sheen, Sizzix & more
- Check out gorgeous new projects from Concord & 9th!
- Use your alphabet dies to make those tricky cards for men
- Follow our slider card masterclass for impressive makes
- Try double-inked embossing for backgrounds
- Step-by-step guides
- Off the page makes
- And so much more!
Watch our exclusive flip through the issue with Die-cutting Essentials editor, Kirstie McCrum:
Subscribe to Die-Cutting Essentials and get £50 voucher to Craftstash (Offer expires April 25, 2019).